Has the option to pay with credit/debit and offers printing, copying and scanning in both color and black only.
- Email your file(s) as an attachment to email@example.com or upload your file to printme.com and enter an email address.
- Visit any Student Printing Kiosk with your form of payment and the print release code
sent to your email account. Follow the steps on the screen.
Forms of Payment
- Credit or debit card - you will be asked to select a pre-authorization amount to cover your printing costs
- CarolinaCash - requires physical CarolinaCard; add funds with cash (bills only) at any automatic deposit machine or use credit/debit online
Libraries Kiosk Locations
- Main Level of Thomas Cooper Library
- Coming soon! Technology Lounge on Level 5 of Thomas Cooper Library (black only)
- 8.5 x 11 Black only is $0.15 per side
- 8.5 x 11 Color is $0.50 per side
- 11 x 17 Black only is $0.30 per side
- 11 x 17 Color is $1.00 per side
Student Printing Kiosks also support free scanning to email or USB drive.
Other specialized scanning options in the libraries:
- Main Level, Thomas Cooper Library has an overhead book scanner.
- Technology Lounge, Level 5, Thomas Cooper Library has flatbed scanners connected to desktop computers.
- Government Information and Maps, Level 5, Thomas Cooper Library has large format scanners.
The Student Printing Kiosks on the Main Level of Thomas Cooper Library provide black & white and color photocopying. Costs are the same as printing.