Using the Audio and Video Studios
- Make an appointment for orientation to be authorized to use the studio facilities and equipment. A reservation alone does not authorize you.
- Reserve the Audio Studio or Video Studio online for up to 2 hours per day with a maximum of 10 hours per week.
- Bring your storage device for the content you create or save it to your online storage.
- Your CarolinaCard is required for entry. Library personnel will authorize your CarolinaCard for access for the reservation period.
The person who has reserved the audio or video studio must:
- Have a valid CarolinaCard
- Remain in the studio while in use
- Remove all personal equipment at the end of the session
- Place all studio equipment back in the original position
- Pay any fees related to repair or replacement of damaged equipment
- Obtain permissions for any content that is subject to copyright
Authorized users who have had orientation may bring additional users. Each guest must have a valid CarolinaCard and sign in at the Circulation Desk.
- Audio Studio - up to 1 guest for a maximum of 2 users
- Video Studio - up to 2 guests for a maximum of 3 users
Visit our online guide to learn about the hardware and software available, as well as access equipment user guides and online tutorials, to get the most out of using the Library Production Studios.