The College of Arts and Sciences advances its mission through strategic approaches
in external relations, development and communications.
The college's advancement teams work together to:
- Enhance the college’s reputation among alumni and friends.
- Engage alumni as volunteers, advocates and supporters.
- Manage college-level signature lectures and special events.
- Build relationships and partnerships with corporate, nonprofit and community leaders.
- Secure financial support from donors committed to the mission of the college.
The teams also assists college departments, centers and institutes, faculty and staff
with these endeavors.
The advancement teams collaborates closely with the college's communications team to promote events and communicate with alumni.
Derek Shook, Lead Senior Director of Advancement
Megan Plott, Director of External Relations