Find the support you need in the College of Arts and Sciences Office of Undergraduate Studies, located in Flinn Hall. We are here to foster success for every student in the College of Arts and Sciences from orientation to graduation. Our academic management team can assist you in your educational experiences so that you can have the best college experience possible.
We are your one-stop-shop for academic advising, study abroad, internship and scholarship
information, and career counseling dedicated solely to current and prospective Arts
and Sciences students.
Come to us for help with any of the following:
- Signing undergraduate forms for the dean
- Course overloads
- Course substitutions
- Degree Works discrepancies
- Education Abroad (formerly Study Abroad) approval
- Resolving registration issues
- New admitted student visits and student orientations
- Petitions concerning college and university requirements
- Progression and graduation requirements
- Retention programs and services
- Student athlete certifications
- Senior checks, degree application reviews and degree conferrals
- Transient enrollment approval
- Questions about transient/transfer coursework (for those CAS students who transferred into USC from another institution)
Need a form signed?
We sign all undergraduate forms for the Dean’s office. If you need a form signed by a “dean” or “college official,” upload it on our Forms page.
Have a question about academics?
The trained administrators and staff in Flinn Hall will help you succeed in the classroom by providing timely academic advice and counseling. We’ll help you consider classes, majors and minors, and provide the support you need to graduate on time.
Looking for beyond-the-classroom opportunities?
All under one roof, we can also help plan your study abroad semester, look for an internship, and connect with research opportunities — the possibilities are endless.
Visit us in Flinn Hall to explore career options, consider new ways of thinking about goals that fit your interests and engage in invaluable career counseling to support those goals. We partner with the USC Career Center to connect you with career coaching, potential jobs, alumni connections and more.