Where do I start if I’m a new student?
- Sign up for Orientation Advising for New Students
- Think about choosing your major and review your Major Map
- Take the Math Placement Test (MPT) online
- Take the Language Placement Test
- All students in CAS must take a foreign language to graduate.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor during Orientation and plan your class schedule
- Select your classes by reviewing the “Browse Classes” feature in Self-Service Carolina (Find this by selecting “Student,” “Registration,” then “Browse Classes”)
- Register for classes in Self-Service Carolina on your registration date
- When you arrive to campus, walk around before classes begin to find where they are!