Feb 17, 2023
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Are Workers Autonomous? The Influence of Routines and the Development of Workarounds
Darin Freeburg, School of Information Science
- “Pick Up Arms and Fight”: Editorial Coverage of the 1970 Jackson State College Shootings
– A Qualitative Coding Analysis
Dante Mozie, School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- An Eye-Tracking Analysis of Negative and Positive Emotional Staff and Stock Photos
in the News
Tara Mortensen, School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- Charter School Libraries Pilot Study
Katie Klein, School of Information Science
Research Ideas Exchange
- Identifying Media Effects in Open-Ended Survey Responses about Political Candidates
Jacob Long, School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- Narrative Inquiry of Black Educators in South Carolina as they Experience Cultural
Constance Caddell, School of Information Science
- Comparisons of Social Justice Curriculum in LIS Programs
Wendy Moore, School of Information Science
Scholar-To-Scholar Session & Lunch
Please send your poster to CJ Faulk (FAULKCC@email.sc.edu) by 2/10/2023 if you want to present a poster.
Questions or need more information?
Contact Linwan Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org).