Skip to Content

College of Education

HR Grant Support Form

Please use this HR Grant Support Form to request assistance with: salary supplements/increases, student hires on grants (grad or undergrad), and temporary staff on grants.  Please note that RGP hires and FTE staff hires are handled by the centralized HR College of Education office.  Additionally, faculty summer hires are handled through a different process. 

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.